Friday, January 9, 2009

Carter's 2nd Birthday






We had a house full of people to help us celebrate Carter's 2nd birthday. Paul, April, Scott, Eryn, Jake, Natalie, Brian, Kallie and of course Carter's best little friend Easton. Carter was so excited for cake he could hardly stand the wait. My cake decorating skills however are not the greatest.












It didn't take Carter long to dive in and get cake everywhere in the process. At least he had a great time I guess.









Carter's favorite gift he got for his birthday was this Cow Bowling. In fact he saw it on my bed before I could wrap it up and made such a fuss that I ended up giving it to him with a little bow on it just so he would stop crying. He still hasn't got the rolling the ball at the pins, he always throws it instead.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Have the terrible twos hit yet? Hope not, I think it should actually be called terrible threes that is when it hits with my kids.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already two! Then again, I can't believe Ethan is already three, and Kelly has an almost five year old! Man we are getting old.