Monday, April 21, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is his name: Devin
How long have you been married: Coming up on 4 years
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Usually him but I give him a run for his money sometimes.
Who said I love you first? Devin
Who is taller? Devin
Who sings better? It's a toss up
Who is smarter? Devin by far
Whose temper is worse? It takes a lot to anger either of us
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me again
Who cooks dinner? Devin is usually the cook
Who drives when you are together? Devin
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say me....and Devin would agree
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Devin
Whose parents do you see the most? Devin's
Who has more friends? Devin probably
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants in the family? We take turns I think. It depends on the issue

No comments: